Feature Matrix, Licensing and Prices
AjaxSwing is available under commercial license that follows "something-for-something" philosophy. Depending on your situation and requirements you can:
- use limited Standard Edition for free
- purchase a license for one of full-featured commercial editions.
|Feature||Standard Edition||Enterprise Edition||OEM Edition||Source Code Edition|
|AgileEngine Promotional Link Removed||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Request and Agent Filters||Limited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Access to full AjaxSwing API||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Source Code||No||No||Yes, Renderering only||Yes, Complete|
|Price||Free||$6,000 base + total cores*$1,000||Contact Sales||Contact Sales|
Enterprise Edition is node locked and is priced based on the total number of CPU cores. It is targeted for deployments of less than 30 cores.
OEM Edition allows running AjaxSwing on any host and requires quarterly usage reports. Per-CPU prices is discounted based on the volume of sales.
For details of pricing and licensing please contact sales.
- If the license is Node Locked you will have to provide us with the IP addresses of hosts that will to run AjaxSwing. The commercial features will only be functioning on the servers with matching IP addresses.
- CPUs are counted as the number of CPU cores, not sockets. The license cost is based on the number of CPUs, and per-CPU price is discounted as the number increases. Contact sales for more information.
- Concurrent Clients specifies how many users can use the application at the same time. If more users will try to connect than the number allowed for the edition, an error will be returned to the new users.
- AgileEngine Promotional Link is displayed in the upper right corner of every rendered window. A link "Powered by AjaxSwing" is appended at the bottom of each window as well.
- Custom Renderer and Updater allow customization of rendering and support for controls that are not included into standard AjaxSwing. Any 3rd party components or custom components that do not extend high level AWT/Swing components can be web-enabled using Custom Renderers.
- Request and Agent Filters allow pre- and post-processing of requests on several layers, starting from the servicing of HTTP request till the rendering of windows. The standard edition invokes the registered filters only for a limited number of times.
- Free Application Configuration By AgileEngine is a quality assurance from our company. AgileEngine will configure your application and AjaxSwing to achieve the best possible rendering. You will not have to spend time and effort and you'll benefit from our vast experience with web-enabling applications. You will need to provide us with a running version of your application or give us telnet/FTP access to the server where you are running your app.
- Access to full AjaxSwing API Indicates whether or not the custom code in renderers, updaters and filters has access to all classes and methods of AjaxSwing. If there is no full access, only select key classes and methods are available. The rest of the methods are obfuscated.
- Royalty Free Redistribution allows you to ship AjaxSwing with your product and install it at client's sites. Without this option you can only use AjaxSwing in the environment for which you have purchased the license.
- All sales are final. We will not be able to give you a refund if you change your mind or become unhappy with our products. We highly recommend that you download and use the free Standard Edition of our products in order to evaluate it.